Sunday 20 December 2015

Sponsored Review: Benton Honest TT Mist

(Sponsored)
Hello Princesses!
Today I'm going to be talking about the Benton Honest TT Mist! This Mist was kindly sent to me by Roseroseshop. This is my first Benton product, and I was really excited to try the mist as it's supposed to be quite cooling and the weather is only getting hotter in NZ!
This mist comes packaged in a very sterile black and white cardboard box, I'm really glad that everything is translated into English because I cannot read Korean (though I'm told it's actually not too hard to learn!).
The mist itself is very tall and skinny, and is again, very simply packaged. I was really surprised that the mist is in a soft squeezy bottle rather than a solid plastic bottle.
I really like the long tube packaging because it makes it so much easier to travel with! The only other facial mists that I own are the Tonymoly Pocket Bunny Mists, and as gorgeous as they are, they're just so hard to travel with!
This mist has a standard spray nozzle which works really well, it's super easy to depress so I can spritz my face quickly with no effort.
However, the spray does spray out droplets rather than a fine mist. This is great for hydrating my face as I feel like I'm getting much more of the product on my skin, but it doesn't work well over make up because the droplets are so big that they create little dimples in my foundation.
This mist also has no scent which is incredibly weird, it just smells like warm wet skin. I assumed it would smell heavily of tea tree, but no! I find that it hydrates my skin quite nicely, it's not incredibly heavy which means I can use it many times throughout the day without making my skin feel greasy.


What I Love
- Not scented (no irritating fragrance)
- Refreshing and cooling
- Lightly hydrating
- Great to travel with
- Great price point ($8USD)


What I Don't Love
- Can't be used over make up


Final Thoughts
I'm actually pleasantly surprised by how much I like this mist! I was slightly hesitant to review this product, just because so many Western Tea Tree products are very drying for the skin, and my skin is already quite dry. But I found that this mist was nicely hydrating for my skin and I really love how cooling it feels to spray during summer. The only thing that I didn't love about this product is that you can't really use it over make up because it almost melts my base a little, which as you can imagine is not that attractive! I do find this mist more hydrating than the TonyMoly Pocket Bunny Mists that I reviewed previously so if you're looking for something a little more substantial, I would definitely recommend checking out this mist!

Thank you so much to Roseroseshop for sending this product out for review, as always, I provide an honest opinion on products. If you would like to purchase the Benton Honest TT Mist for yourself, you can find it at Roseroseshop for $5.31USD!

7 comments:

  1. I always like reading your reviews. You find some beauty products that I didn't know existed. This mist sounds amazing! Thanks for sharing.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh this sounds great! I need to get back to using Benton again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! They're making a comeback again and I love it haha

      Delete
  3. I received this too and I love it! I feel my skin is less oily when I apply it before my makeup.

    http://stressedbutkawaii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so nice! I like to use it when I'm super stressed haha it just seems to calm me down!

      Delete
  4. i like it, i recibed this and i want try it :3 visit my blog ♥ nyachandesu.blogspot.cl

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...