Tuesday 22 December 2015

Store Review: Pinkicon

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about the Pinkicon store! I stumbled upon this store while searching for enlarging daily disposable contacts and since they had lower prices on the contacts I was after, decided to make a purchase with them!


Website Practicality
This website is super pretty and pink, and quite easy to navigate. I really love that they have language options because I find it hard to navigate websites that aren't in English (also yes, I can use Chrome to auto translate, but I'm not on Chrome right now). I found it really easy to create a login, add products to my cart, take them back out again because I am very poor and checkout.

Price Comparison
I decided to purchase the Fairy Daily Lenses in Princess Brown. Pinkicon offers free shipping which made them the cheapest place to purchase!

Pinkicon

EyeCandy

Lensvillage
Fairy Princess Brown $22.50 + Shipping $4.50 = $27.00


Shipping and Packaging
I placed my order on the 24th of October and it was shipped on the 28th. They arrived on the 3rd of November which is incredible! If you need your lenses quickly I would highly recommend shopping with Pinkicon! My lenses came packed in a bubble wrap envelope and nothing was damaged, the boxes were in perfect condition too!

Product
I purchased the Fairy Princess Brown 1 day lenses! To cut a very long story short, I mostly wear coloured contacts while filming Youtube videos (SUBSCRIBE, SELF PROMO) and I only film once a week, making daily lenses more hygienic and cost effective for my personal use.
I was really hoping to get a bigger enlargement, but it seems that daily lenses are created solely to be natural looking. Why is that!? Why can't a girl get daily dolly lenses?
These aren't bad, they're actually quite comfortable and well fitting for my eyes. I find yearly contacts to be quite scratchy and plasticky, especially in comparison to my silicone hydro-gel clear monthly lenses, so these are a great replacement.


What I Love
- Website is easy to navigate
- Well priced products
- Free shipping
- SUPER quick shipping
- Safely wrapped shipping
- Great product 


What I Don't Love
- Nothing!
- (Their website sounds like pink-eye-con, like pink eye, ew weird)


Final Thoughts
I really enjoyed my shopping experience with Pinkicon! Other than the thought that their website name sounds like an eye disease, I really didn't dislike anything about their website, the shipping was super quick, safely wrapped and the product was well priced and good quality. I would 100% recommend Pinkicon to any Princesses looking for well priced lenses that arrive in a very decent time! ^.^

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this review! How long did it take to ship to you? I ordered these from Pinkicon on May 1st and need them by May 14th. I live in a major city. Do you think I should contact them and see if I can change my free shipping to a rush order?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! It depends on where you live, are you in New Zealand??

      Delete
    2. No I live in the US in Los Angeles.

      Delete
    3. Umm to be honest I've never shipped anything to LA, so I have no idea?

      Delete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...