Saturday 5 December 2015

First Impression: Mamonde First Energy Serum Honeysuckle

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about the Mamonde First Energy Serum Honeysuckle! I have no idea where these sample sachets came from having never purchased anything from Mamonde, but the title sounded good, so I decided to give them a try.



What Does It Do?
Anti-wrinkle & whitening functional cosmetics, Honeysuckle flower and fermented vinegar essence. After washing , the first to use Essence

How to use :
Take an adequate amount of the product, gently apply to a face and neck area.

Ingredients :
Honeysuckle extract, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, niacinamide, propylene glycol, ethanol, at Tanabata diethoxy-ethoxy sulfonate, glyceryl less -26, di mechi konol, Lactobacillus fermentation, white willow bark extract, purified water , cyclohexadiene siloxane, glyceryl polymethacrylate, bis-p-di methyl silane not -18 methyl ether, polysorbate 20, cetearyl alcohol, hydroxypropyl starch phosphate, blood not suited -60 dihydro jeneyi castor oil , xanthan gum, etc."(1)



This serum has a thin texture and milky appearance. It smells mildly of alcohol, but mostly a light floral scent. It's super easy to spread around the face and absorbs quickly into the skin leaving only a slightly tacky finish. I found that this serum hydrated my skin, but not too much more. I can't judge the anti-wrinkle effects from two sachets of product, but I didn't see any brightening results either.


Would I Purchase This Product?
No, in the meantime I've already found a gorgeous First Treatment Essence that is so much better for my skin than this one. I like that this serum had adequate hydration, smelt nice and absorbed quickly, but it's not something I need to incorporate into my routine at this point in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...