Saturday 12 December 2015

First Impression: Laneige Sleeping Pack

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about the Laneige Water Sleeping Mask! I've recently been hunting for a sleeping pack to use while I'm taking acne medication since my skin gets really dry during the night.
What Does It Do?
"What it is:
An overnight, revitalizing gel mask that absorbs instantly and works while you sleep to deeply hydrate skin.

What it is formulated to do:
Recharge dehydrated skin overnight. This unique mask is formulated with highly concentrated ionized mineral water and ceramides to deliver intense doses of moisture to stressed, parched skin. Aromatic Sleepscent™—orange flower, rose, and sandalwood—relaxes and rejuvenates while apricot and chestnut extracts exfoliate, brighten, and purify fatigued skin. The result: skin looks and feels radiant, refreshed, and soft. Wake up to soft, glowing skin.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product is dermatologist tested, noncomedogenic, and recommended for all skin types. LANEIGE does not test ingredients or products on animals.


Ingredients: Water, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Trehalose, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Beta-Glucan, Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitamide Mea, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycogen, Glutamic Acid, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Lysine Hcl, Magnesium Sulfate, Mannitol, Manganese Sulfate, Serine, Sucrose, Stearyl Behenate, Citrulline, Alanine, Arginine, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Zinc Sulfate, Caprylyl Glycol, Threonine, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Polysorbate 20, Propanediol, Pca, Histidine Hcl, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Blue 1 (CI 42090)."(1)
This sleeping pack is quite thick in texture but absorbs quite well, it doesn't leave my face feeling sticky and my hair doesn't end up clinging to my face in the morning either! On the flip side, it also doesn't feel that moisturising and my face feels just as dry when I wake up.

Would I Purchase This Product?
No, this sleeping pack didn't really leave my face feeling more moisturised than just my regular moisturiser (which I was using underneath the sleeping pack) so this feels like an unnecessary step for me.

Any other sleeping pack recommendations for my dry skin? ^.^

6 comments:

  1. I actually quite liked using this sleeping pack, especially on long flights! c: You might see some brightening effects over time (some of my friends did), but I think this is targeted for moisturizing. c:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I didn't even find this one that moisturising!

      Delete
  2. I actually had better luck using this one during the day. Since its so cool and light and easily absorbed, it works well under makeup. It wasnt nourishing enough for me at night either, except in summer when I'm less dry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's interesting! Since it's named Sleeping Pack I didn't even think to use it while not sleeping!

      Delete
  3. You could try Tomy Moly Appletox Honey Cream? I used my hoarded samples last Winter when my skin was parched and chapped from the cold dry air outside and warm dry air inside. It felt instantly soothing and hydrating on my skin, and it was nice and plump when I woke up each morning

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard really good things about that one, but I've never come across it in sample form so I may just have to bite the bullet and grab a full size! ^ ^

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...