Tuesday 8 December 2015

Store Review: Beautynetkorea

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about my shopping experience with Beautynetkorea! I was lightly encouraged to shop with them after my Asian Cosmetics Comparison post, so decided to be brave, do it, and not cry too much about the money I wasted.


Website Practicality
The website isn't terrible, it's really easy to navigate but full of what looks like pop up ads but is actually just ads for their own store. Irritating, but not the end of the world. They have some of the worst spelling on their site, which I can't really understand! It's not uncommon for Asian website to misspell words, but the hilarious misspellings seem to be on the brand publicity pictures, meaning that Beautynet Korea isn't really doing the poor spelling, but I've never seen them spelt like that on any other site. Orange Shoe Cake, Pitch Sugar Cakes and Rose Fatal are a few of my favourites. It's easy to create a log in other than having to create a stupidly long password (10 letters minimum, what?) and it's very easy to remove items from the cart and check out.


Price Comparison
When I look at BNK prices I always feel like they're super high but in reality they aren't that bad. I think that the free shipping helps a lot!

Beautynetkorea
Etude House BB Cream $14.11 + Shipping $0.00 = $14.11

Roseroseshop
Etude House BB Cream $10.53 + Shipping $5.76 = $16.29

W2Beauty
Etude House BB Cream $19.50 + Shipping $2.50 = $22.00


Shipping and Packaging
I placed my order on the 31st of August and received my package on the 5th of September, which exceeded my expectations! My package was packed well, but I found it interesting that the samples were bubbled wrapped while the bigger items were not. The bigger items weren't in any danger of being damaged, but neither were the samples. I found the samples really generous, I was really excited to try out the Tony Moly Panda Dream Eye Patches!!
Products
The main product that pushed me to actually make a purchase was the pricing of the Mizon Snail Recovery Gel Cream! I was super intrigued by the power of snails, and this was an inexpensive way to see if I like having snail slime on my face! :3  
I can't pass judgement on this Gel Cream just yet, but I thought it would be more nourishing and moisturising! Perhaps it would be better for summer!


 
I also grabbed the Etude House Color My Brows brow mascara because I heard that it was a good dupe for the Benefit Gimmie Brow! The brush is a little cumbersome, but it's just so much cheaper.


What I Love
- Some reasonable prices
- Free shipping (good for bulky or heavy items)
- Quick shipping
- Generous free samples


What I Don't Love
- Un bubble wrapped items


Final Thoughts
My shopping experience with Beautynetkorea actually exceed my low expectation. I've heard so many horror stories of products being used before sold and sent, expired products being sold and wrong orders being sent that I almost expected something would go wrong with my order. I'm really glad that my order went well, and I would actually shop with them again! They have pretty good prices, free shipping, generous samples and the package gets to my door in good time.

I would hesitantly recommend shopping with Beautynetkorea, not because my experience was bad, but because I've read a few reviews that didn't have as good of an experience as I did.

7 comments:

  1. You got your package so fast! :D my package just shipped on 11/23 and it's still not here ;__; I hope it's not lost...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! It's probably because mine was ordered in August when the shipping isn't too slow from excess orders in Black Friday or Christmas Shopping!

      Delete
  2. I have shopped with beautynetkorea for a couple of times and all went smooth no hiccups. Usually it takes less than 10 days to arrive in NZ (yes! lol) Beautynetkorea is actually my fave online shop since their prices are cheap and free shipping worldwide too. Their selections are quite limited though (compared to roseroseshop.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a question, beautynetkorea have a ebay seller ? What is the seller plis ? Thanks !!
    Saludos de México! !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their ebay is f2plus1. I got the beautynetkorea buisiness card in my package

      Delete
  4. Thank you for the detailed review. It helped this hesitant shopper alot! :)

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...