Tuesday 15 December 2015

Store Review: Amazon Seller A-poly

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about my shopping experience with the Amazon Seller A-poly! I'm always slightly suspicious of Ebay and Amazon sellers because they seem very less trustworthy than actual stores, so I always enjoy other reviews of honest shopping experiences with sellers on those platforms!


Website Practicality
This is actually my first time shopping on Amazon! Every time I go to purchase something from Amazon there is astronomical shipping charges and then I just nope out of that tab. For what it's worth, I found it easy to create an account, but very weird that I had to put my credit card details in before I could even chose the shipping charge!

 Price Comparison
I chose to purchase the Etude House Etoinette Version 2 Lipstick in the shade PBE102 (again, after last weeks abysmal experience). The price of the lipstick is great, but the shipping isn't as ideal.


A-poly
Etude House Lipstick $6.50 + Shipping $8.50 = $15.00

KollectionK

Kokocolor



Shipping and Packaging
I placed my order on the 15th of October, and my package was shipped on the same day. My packaging arrived on the 30th of October which isn't too bad! My lipstick was thoroughly wrapped in bubble wrap and nothing was damaged during transit.

Products
Buuut it's in the pink packaging again. The Amazon seller was advertising only white packaging, though has now updated their listing to say that it comes in either pink of white packaging. What a waste of money and time.



What I Love
- Well priced product
- Quick shipping


What I Don't Love
- High shipping price
- False advertising on packaging


Final Thoughts
Unless this seller either refunds my money or ships me a white boxed lipstick, I will never ever shop with them again. I can't tell if I'm throwing a tantrum because I was too dumb to purchase this lipstick shade while I was in Taipei and it was available or because people keep advertising the white packaging and sending me the pink, but I'm seriously annoyed by now. All I want is the white packaged lipstick, is that too much to ask for? I'm a completionist!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about this annoying experience. I hate it when sellers falsely advertise their products. I hope you get a refund!

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a shame! I hope you get a refund.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...