Tuesday 1 December 2015

Blogging Every Day During December

Hello Princesses!

I'm going to be blogging every day in December!

I got so ahead of my posting schedule in the middle of the year (like three whole months ahead, I'm writing this in August) that I thought it would be good to post as much as possible during December so that I can just talk about a whole bunch of products that I've been dying to review, but just haven't had time to talk about. So here we go, I hope you enjoy my daily December blogging! ^.^

December Posting Schedule
Tuesday - Store Review
Wednesday - Review
Thursday - Review
Saturday - First Impression
Sunday - Sponsored Review (if any!)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I love your blog, so daily posts will be fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to all the posts! <3
    I wish I had the motivation to post every day, hehe~
    http://redsakurabeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...