Monday 21 December 2015

Fail or Holy Grail Review: Pure Smile Snail Lip Treatment

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about the Pure Smile Snail Lip Treatment! This has become another of my Holy Grail lip products over the past two months because it's basically a sleeping pack for your lips!
"Pure Smile Snail Lip Treatment the power of Koreans skin care products at your fingertips.

Pure Smile is a great prestigious Korean skin care product approved in many countries. One of the five options will make you will ask yourself how you lived without them until today! A hydrating treatment that nourishes, protects and plump the lips. Can be used as base of lipstick.


Main ingredients:
Combined snail mucus filtered
Vitamin E
Hyaluronic acid
Grape seed
Shea butter
Macadamia seed oil"(1
This is such an interesting product, I bought it on the recommendation of some of the ladies at R/AsianBeauty and after the first night of useage I knew it was true love. If I haven't mentioned it enough already (like, seriously enough please) I am STILL taking Oral Acne Medication in the form of Orotane (otherwise known as Accutane or Roaccutane) which makes my lips ridiculously dry, meaning that I'm currently spending about a million dollars on lip balm.

I chose the Honey flavour, because I just thought that it couldn't go wrong in terms of taste. It doesn't taste like much, which makes it taste a little weird, it's really plain! It's super easy to use, you just squeeze out the treatment and apply it like your regular lip balm. The texture is very thick and sticky and gives the lips a very glossy look.

This Lip Treatment does contain Snail Secretion which is not nearly as scary as it sounds. This doesn't make the lip balm taste like snails, or feel slimy at all, you would never even know it was in it if it wasn't on the label!

This product works best as a night treatment, or sleeping lip mask. Because it is a thicker, tacky substance, I feel irritated by it during the day time because I rub my lips together a lot. I don't find that this rubs off on my pillow case during the night and I'm a stomach sleeper! When I wake up, I still have some treatment on my lips and this lasts until I've finished my breakfast and brushed my teeth, just in time for lipstick for the day. It leaves my lips feeling so nourished and plump, such a drastic change from my previous desert dry lips!


What I Love
- 5 different flavours
- Super inexpensive
- Works amazingly well 


What I Don't Love
- Odd, plain taste
Final Thoughts
This truly is one of my Holy Grail products, I haven't found a lip treatment that even comes close to how well it works and how inexpensive it is. It stays on throughout my nights sleep (even though I sleep face down), through my morning shower, breakfast and coffee and when it finally wears off it leaves my lips feeling so plump, moisturised and nourished that I can wear my mattest lipstick with no worries for at least four hours which is a major accomplishment for me! The only teeny downside is that it tastes so bland that it's odd, but since I'm sleeping while using this it's not particularly an issue for me.

I would recommend this Lip Treatment to any Princesses struggling with dry lips either during the winter or just at any time, it really is an amazing sleeping mask! 

4 comments:

  1. I've heard of snail creams and serums, but never lip treatments! This sounds like an amazing product. I'm currently using the Aritaum overnight lip mask and love it so far. Thanks for reviewing ^_^

    http://stressedbutkawaii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh that sounds like a neat product, I might try that one as well for comparison!

      Delete
  2. Ahh my lips are super dry and this sounds perfect for me! *__* the packaging is super cute too ahh

    hehe btw I would really appreciate if you can visit my blog :D
    pinkcandyglow.blogspot.ca - it's just something I do for fun and a place to babble over my hauls (and losing money lool) ^_^;;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's super handy, perfect size for travel too! ^ ^

      Delete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...