Friday 23 December 2016

First Impression: Confume Argan Treatment Oil

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about the Confume Argan Treatment Oil! I was given a random sample of this oil at some point and decided to give it a try!
What Does It Do?
"The ultimate moisturizer for hair. The Confume argan oil hair treatment deeply penetratesinto each strand of hair, providing the greatest level of nourishment, moisture and elasticity.

The Confume argan oil hair treatment works deep within the hair to repair and reconstruct dry and damaged strands, preventing split ends, fly-aways and future damage. Bring each strand of hair back to health with the Confume argan oil hair treatment. Get silky, smooth, healthy looking hair fast!

How to useFor Hair
Use it towel dried hair or apply a small pea size amount to ends of dry hair and comb through. It can be used before blow drying to protect your hair from heat damage. Mix a small amount of Argan oil hair treatment with shampoo or treatments to boost the supply of nutrition to your hair.
 

For Body

Rub a small amount of argan oil hair treatment on areas with dry skin. Or, mix argan oil into your daily body moisturizer to supply the skin with more nutrition and boosted moisture.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Disiloxane, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil , Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate , Frangrance"(1)
This oil has no colour, but a very sweet vanilla scent. I found that it had a nice slip to the formula, which made it very easy to distribute evenly throughout my hair.
I tried using this oil on my damp hair, but I didn't find that it did very much at all. As you can see in the below photo, it smoothed my hair slightly (I only used it on the photo left side) but that was pretty much it.
I personally found that it worked better on my dry hair to ease the frizz, it made my hair look silky and a lot healthier.
Would I Purchase This Product?
Even though it smells delicious, I wouldn't purchase this product because it's quite hard to purchase (it's only really available at Wishtrend) and it's only an Argan Oil mixed in with Silicones to give it some slip. I think it does just as good a job as any other Argan Oil product that I can buy at the pharmacy here in New Zealand for substantially less since it's local. It's not to say that the Confume Argan Treatment Oil isn't a good product because it does work nicely, it's just because I live in New Zealand that it's a little harder for me to access.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...