Wednesday 21 January 2015

Review - Heroine Make Lasting Mineral BB Cream

Hello Princesses!
Today I'm going to be talking about a really cute BB Cream - the Heroine Lasting Mineral BB Cream in shade 01! I purchased this BB Cream from Sasa, and showed it in my Sasa Store Review back in June. The bottle has absolutely beautiful pink, princessey packaging and is actually a little smaller than it looks, weighing in at 30g.
I purchased the shade 01 and it is extremely yellow/warm toned. If you are pinky/cool toned this will not work well for you! It's quite a bit darker than my skin once it's oxidized and ends up being around the equivalent of MAC NC15.
This BB Cream has a soft matte finish and medium coverage. I can still see a few of my acne scars and freckles through the foundation, but not too many. The colour ends up being a little too dark for me, but if I sheer it out enough it's wearable. However, if I sheer it out I loose the coverage it provides and it takes more time. I found that the BB Cream wore incredibly well, controlling my excess oil (my main concern) and not breaking apart on my face like a lot of other products I own. It did come off a little on the spots that I prodded during the day.
This is an accurate representation of the colour difference between my neck/body colour and the colour of the BB Cream. Check out the coverage and finish though, it's absolutely gorgeous!
What I Love
- Super cute packaging
- Relatively inexpensive ($13USD)
- Applies easily with fingers, brushes and sponges
- Wears well for oily skin


What I Don't Love
- A little too dark for my skin
Final Thoughts
I absolutely love the soft finish, medium coverage and lasting power of this BB Cream! However, it is quite dark for my skin and for that reason alone I won't get as much use out of this BB Cream in comparison to either of my Missha BB Creams. I would however recommend this product for anyone who has NC15 skin that wants a soft matte, medium coverage, super cutely packaged BB Cream! ^.^

4 comments:

  1. I need something like this! Also, cute top. :)

    Valerie at Valleyfash

    ReplyDelete
  2. The finish of the BB Cream looks great. But I can't try it because it won't fit my skin tone, too.

    www.bubbly-color.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the finish of this BB cream. The packaging looks also really nice and cute and I heard a lot of people like this BB cream :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how this BB cream looks! Very soft and the packaging is super cute!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...