Monday 5 January 2015

Manicure Monday - Bright Summer Nails

Hello Princesses!

Today I have some super cute, bright nails to show you! Even though I have pastel cutesy nails all year round, I'm pretty much a stereotypical girl in the sense that I will have bright fluoro nails in summer and dark rich tones in winter. I can't help it! 
I used Color Club's Jackie Oh for the bright pink and Essie's Beyond Cozy for the silver gold. I love the colour combination of pink and gold whether it's bright pink or pastel pink, I think it just looks so cute! ^.^

Do you conform to the bright nails in summer trend that is here every year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...