Monday 19 January 2015

Manicure Monday - Midnight Ginger Spice Latte

Hello Princesses!

Today I have some super quick and lazy nails! Whenever I feel extra lazy with my manicures I add a glitter topper to a plain base colour. Or sometimes I create a manicure with a glitter accent nail, either way makes me feel just that little bit more glam than bare nails!
For this manicure I used I Love Nail Polishes My Cat Suit as a black base, and topped it off with the Ginger Spice Latte glitter topper! The photo has mushed the colours together to they now look a little brown, but in real life it looks nice, trust me! ^.^

Does anyone actually read the text in these or do they just look at the pictures? O_o

2 comments:

  1. It's so cute! Also My Cat Suit is a brilliant name for a black nail polish.

    Put The Radio On

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Love the contrast!! <3

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...