Monday 26 January 2015

Manicure Monday - Port De Bras

Hello Princesses!

Today I have some potentially very boring nails for you, but quite exciting nails for me! I was given this polish by my best friend forever and ever for Christmas and I absolutely love the soft muted lavender colour, but these are also my traveling nails, because I'm going to Taipei on Wednesday! 
I'm planning on getting a couple of sets of fancy gel nails while I'm over in Taipei (because they do the best gel nails ever!) so I won't have any Manicure's posted in the month of Febuary, but the rest of my posts will still be updated along with a couple of little video's of what I get up to in Taipei! ^.^ I'm so excited!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow such a super pretty shade! I've never tried topshop polish before!

    www.hummingdaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow such a super pretty shade! I've never tried topshop polish before!

    www.hummingdaze.com

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...