Monday 31 March 2014

Manicure Monday: Parfait Day

Hello Princesses!

Today I have a super sweet Barbie Girl Manicure! I'm trying to use everything from my Born Pretty Haul a couple of weeks ago and this week I wanted to create a manicure with one of the little cutesy pink bows!
I used Lime Crime's Parfait Day, Zoya's Godiva for the polishes and the pink bow is of course from Born Pretty Store! I wish that I had a cute sparkly silver polish, or a brighter and more glittery gold, but I still think it looks pretty cute! ^.^

What do you princesses think?

2 comments:

  1. So cute and girly. How do you get such long nails? Mine are always fragile and short (they rip). This is the perfect lenght, please tell me how!

    http://eyelashforaneyelash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! ^.^ I used to have super short, flakey and peeling nails until I started doing this Manicure Monday series a year and a bit ago and changed my whole nail care routine!
      I almost always wear nail polish as it stops me from picking at my natural nails and strengthens them against accidental breakage. When I remove the nail polish I always use cuticle oil/butter and I moisturize my hands like crazy all the time! Most of all I avoid doing anything that might damage my nails, like heavy lifting or opening stuff. ^.^
      Hope this helps a little! xx

      Delete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...