Monday 3 March 2014

Manicure Monday: Iconoclast

Hello Princesses!

Today's Manicure Monday features my first Rescue Beauty Lounge - Iconoclast (which I used in this manicure too) and Sinful Colors Green Ocean! I'm totally in love with today's manicure, and really gutted that I couldn't capture what I see in real life on camera :C but bear with me! 
 
I tried to do a glitter gradient (failing pretty miserably, again) but I think it still looked super duper pretty! I painted these at night time, and since I moved my room around there is just never enough light in my little nail corner, so some of my fingers are a little uneven >< I think I might invest in another lamp for the nail corner!
I really liked the way that these turned out, even though the camera doesn't capture it accurately! What do you princesses think?

3 comments:

  1. Love the glitter on black!!! It reminds me of a mermaid in a night ocean. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that's exactly what I though! I was going to call the whole manicure dark mermaids or something like that and then I chickened out and just went with the polish name ><

      Delete
  2. Woah amazing! This looks so great <3 Very mermaidy xx

    http://eleseaesthete.com

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...