Monday 10 March 2014

Manicure Monday: A Bit Of This And A Bit Of That

Hello Princesses!

Today I have a somewhat different manicure for you all, a super soft grungy mani! This manicure came about when my package from Born Pretty Store (finally) turned up! There were so many cute accessories to play with, I couldn't just chose one aspect to play with, so I just had to try them all at the same time!
Not too bad right! It definitely doesn't have a very good flow or construction, but I quite like the nails individually! I'm pretty picky with what manicures I feature each week (I probably change my polish 3-4 times a week because I get bored, photograph them all and chose what to feature) but I thought I would show this one because I thought it was just so cute! If you look super close you can see bits of fluff stuck to the nail polish (forgot to check the sponge for fluff) and bubbles in the top coat (probably needs thinning) but I like it anyways! ^.^

I'll be doing a haul and store review next Wednesday so you guys can see what goodies I picked up and what I thought of the customer service!

What do you princesses think of this manicure? Too aggressive with spikes, or too cutesy? What do you like to see on my Manicure Mondays? :3

1 comment:

  1. Wow, such an amazing manicure!
    You're really talented :)

    http://stylealamy.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...