Monday 24 March 2014

Manicure Monday: Spikeasaurus

 Hello Princesses!

Today I have a more adventurous manicure than usual! I really wanted to use the nail spikes I bought from Born Pretty with a slightly darker manicure (unlike my first cutesy spiked manicure) but since this is definitely not my usual style, I think the manicure looks a little boring in the photos!

I used Color Club's First Looks for the manicure base.

This time I also used nail glue on the spikes to help them stay on! They stayed on a little longer than with just plain topcoat, but still popped off when they got caught in my hair! >< 

Has anyone got any tips on how to get them to stick better? What did you think of this weeks manicure? ^.^

2 comments:

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...