Friday 2 October 2015

First Impression: TonyMoly Panda Dream White Hand Cream

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about the TonyMoly Panda's Dream White Hand Cream! I was really sceptical about this product, because so far I've found Korean hand creams to be really quite average at moisturising, but I was really quite surprised by this ultra cute Hand Cream!

What Does It Do?
"Tonymoly Panda’s Dream White Hand Cream is a thick hand cream that locks in moisture and whitens hands.  This super nourishing hand cream will bring vitality back to your hands while evening skin tone. Hands will feel soft and smooth after each application without greasiness. Has a light fruity scent!

Directions: Apply and adequate amount to hands whenever dry.

Benefits:

Moisturizes
Nourishes
Whitens
Fruity Scent"(1)
This hand cream is really nourishing and moisturising which actually surprised me quite a lot! Just because the packaging of a product is cute (this one is shaped like a Panda, so cute) doesn't necessarily mean that the actual product is any good, as I've learnt the hard way. I'm not sure how much this cream will whiten your hands over time, but it has an addictive fruity scent and leaves my hands feeling gorgeously moisturised and smooth.


Would I Purchase This Product?
Yes! The packaging is adorable and the hand cream moisturises my hands really well without leaving them feeling greasy and slippery. I really love the fruity scent this hand cream leaves, it makes me feel really nostalgic!

I would definitely recommend this hand cream to any princesses looking for a really adorable hand cream, that leaves their hands smooth and moisturised. ^.^

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh I've had a sample of this lying around in my makeup drawer for a while now, I'll have to try it!
    I agree with you, hand creams in cute packaging aren't usually that great, but it's nice to hear that this one works well!
    http://redsakurabeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely give this one a go! I'd had that sample for quite some time and just put off using it because I'd been so disappointed previously!

      Delete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...