Friday 31 October 2014

First Impression: Skinfood Broccoli Sun Cream

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about a very interesting Physical Sunscreen that I've been layering with my Missha Chemical Sunscreen, the Skinfood Broccoli Sun Cream! This is SPF42 PA+++ which is lovely and high for my fair skin, so how did it fare? 
  What Does It Do?
A waterproof sun screen cream that offers your skin high protection against both UVA and UVB rays. It contains portulaca oleracea linne, aloe, chamomile and broccoli extracts to soothe skin and ease skin irritation caused by UV radiation. A waterproof product that is resistant againsts perspiration and water.
I actually quite like this Sun Cream, but I cannot wear it without wearing makeup because it does have quite the greasy appearance. However it does make my skin feel super moisturized underneath makeup and actually helps the makeup sit nicer on my skin better than a primer which is very odd! I don't find that it leaves a white cast at all either.
 Would I Purchase This Product?
Yes! It comes in quite a petite tube for a very low price and I do quite like it, even though I only had a couple of samples. I wouldn't wear it without makeup, but since it enhanced the appearance of the makeup that's totally a plus! ^.^

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review! So let's see if I have this straight, it's moisturizing, but looks a bit greasy, but also helps makeup look smoother on dry skin, is that correct? :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's a really weird sunscreen! I can't wear it without makeup because I look super greasy, but if I put makeup over top of it it looks quite luminous and healthy instead of greasy. Perhaps because it's quite a thick product it helps hide dry patches and smooth out the skin. It doesn't go as far as to be hiding pores or anything like that though! ^.^

      Delete
    2. Actually, that part sounds wonderful to me! I have dry skin, so I need stuff that smooths out my makeup like that :D Thanks! ^^

      Delete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...