Thursday 13 July 2017

Review: Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence

Hello Princesses!
Today I'm going to be talking about the Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence! I bought this recently because I had tried a sample sachet previously and really liked it, however with the full size bottle I'm not so sure I feel the same way!
"Flaunt a flawless complexion with Benton's Snail Bee High Content Essence. This highly concentrated essence provides abundant hydration and nourishment from its premium key components - snail slime filtrate and bee venom. It is specially formulated to help the skin recover from damage while also nourishing it to be able to develop healthier skin cells. This healthy skin cells would result into softer, smoother skin texture and brighter complexion. This also perfectly soothes irritated skin as it contains antibacterial herbal extracts that prevents the skin from getting damaged.

Snail Secretion Filtrate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Arbutin, Butylene Glycol, rh-Oligopeptide-1, Bee Venom, Plantago Asiatica Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Ulmus Campestris (Elm) Extract, Bacillus ferment, Azelaic Acid, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Deta-Glucan, Betaine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl-Arcylate Cross Polymer, Adenosine, Panthenol, Allantoin, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Arginine"
This essence is only 60ml in size which is on the smaller side, but it's not too small. It has plastic packaging and a pump nozzle which enthusiastically pumps the product out. The ingredients list includes some great ingredients like Snail Secretion, Aloe, Arbutin, Bee Venom, Azelaic Acid and Willow Bark Extract.
The essence itself is clear in colour and has no scent. It's easy to spread out and absorbs quickly leaving no excess residue. I do need to use 3 pumps for best results, so I do go through this quite quickly!
In terms of short term results I see a feel some light hydration which is nice. Long term, this is supposed to help me develop healthier skin cells which result in softer, smoother skin. I have finished the entire bottle of this essence and I don't think that my skin looks or feels softer and smoother.
What I Love
- Nice, functional packaging
- Easy to apply
- Absorbs quickly
- Provides light hydration


What I Don't Love
- Moderately inexpensive at $20USD for 60g
- Doesn't provide amazing results


Final Thoughts
The first time I tried a sample of this essence it gave me beautiful, glowy skin. Throughout the use of this bottle I didn't really see that effect which was quite disappointing, thought it could also be due to the combination of other products I was using previously that were already making my skin look super pretty (like the I'm From Ginseng Serum!). This Essence had no negative effects on my skin and did provide some hydration so it's not all bad. The ingredients list is great and should theoretically give me great skincare results, but I just feel like I could get the same effect from a hydrating toner or most snail based products that have a much cheaper price tag.

I would recommend the Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence to any Princesses wanting to try out a product with both Snail Slime and Bee Venom!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...