Sunday 15 November 2015

Born Pretty Store Jewelery: Arrow Necklace and Moon Bracelet

(Sponsored)
Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about some more pieces from Born Pretty Store! ^.^

This cute arrow necklace is a really good size, not to small though not too big! It's curved which I find a little odd, but it still sits really well and doesn't flip while being worn.
I really like this necklace! For $2.99 I think this a great piece to grab if you like the design too!

The next piece is a Moon bracelet! This is such a cute well made piece, the only downside is that it is quite large and almost falls of my wrist. I'm confident that I can take out some of the links because I really like this bracelet! :3
Thank you so much to Born Pretty Store for sending me these nail art supplies to review! If you want to order from Born Pretty Store make sure you use my code "LPP10K31" for an extra 10% off your total! I hope you guys enjoyed this extra post this week ^.^

2 comments:

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...