Friday 27 November 2015

First Impression: Meow Cosmetics Lush Blush

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about the Meow Cosmetics Lush Blush! I picked up a few of these blushes because they are supposed to be glowy and dewy without being glittery!
What Does It Do?
 "A beautiful indulgence: 

vital, youthful and fresh, a must have blush!

LushBlush: saturated in vivid wet hues, moist and creamy to the touch, with an opaline sheen of glowing lustrous color.  One light sweep at the cheekbone is all you'll need to complete your look.  They are completely unlike any other blush we have ever offered.  Lush Blush provides a glowing flush of color to the cheeks with no sparkle to distract from their rich healthy glow, just an effortless dewy wash of pure color."(1


 Hugs & Kitties
 Pure light pink for fair skins or as a highlight on darker skin
I really don't like think shade, it's just too pale and metallic. It doesn't look natural at all, and mostly just looks like shimmer. Not a fan!
Liasion
 Cool pink with a  hint of lilac
I actually adore the colour of this blush, but again, the shimmer turns me off. The colour is a really lovely mauve shade which is really flattering for my skintone, but the white shimmer really accentuates my pores, even though I'm using a pore filler primer here! ><


 Warm & Fuzzy
 Soft peach
This was probably the most flattering blush shade, but mostly because it is similar to my own skin tone. In the harsh ring light you can't really see this blush doing much for my skin. You can however see it making my foundation looking flakier than usual, awesome.


Would I Purchase This Product?
No, I still don't like the glitter/shimmer in these blushes! I really liked the colour of Liason, but the shimmery formula just isn't for me unfortunately. I found that all three shades made my skin look worse (not usually a problem for me!) so I won't purchase the full sizes of these blushes.

I would definitely recommend these blushes for any Princesses that are looking for Cruelty Free shimmery blushes! ^.^

1 comment:

  1. I don't really like shimmery blushes either. :'c It's a shame that only one shade worked well for you! Thank you for the review!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...