Monday 23 June 2014

Manicure Monday: Louis Vuitton and Rhinestones

Hello Princesses!

Today I have the last manicure in my little designer mani series, which is a Louis Vuitton and Rhinestone manicure! I really love the Louis Vuitton Speedy bags, one day I'll be able to afford one of those *sigh* but until then, here's a manicure which is not based on Louis Vuitton bags, but literally just stuff I wanted to have on my nails this Monday.
I used Zoya's Gaia for the white base, and Designer Metal Plates and AB Rhinestones (2mm) from Fullmoon07! I really like how this manicure turned out, the white was much more wearable than I had anticipated but the LV metal plate looked really tiny on my long nails ><

What do you Princesses think about this manicure? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...