Saturday 26 October 2013

My Week in Photos

Hello Princesses!

 This week I'm trying to catch up on past event that I never shared with you! This post is going to be one huge photo spam!

For the League of Legends World Championships, the bf, flatmate and I went up to Auckland to watch the finals at a bar. The BarcraftNZ team had the whole bar dedicated to the Lol finals with 1v1's, quizzes, dance-offs and a raffle to add to the fun! We also got cute little wrist bands, lanyards and arm bands to show we were old enough to be there. 

Last year I watched the finals in my pj's on the couch in my living room, and to be honest I'm not sure which venue I prefer! The bar was WAY too loud, (I had to stuff tissue paper in my delicate ears because I'm such a girl) it was hard to see the screen and people spilling drinks on my feet is not fun, but the atmosphere was awesome! Whereas at my house the TV is great, nobody spills things on me and nobody stares at me trying to figure out why I'm watching LOL, because my whole flat is watching it anyway. *shrugs*

The light was too dim in the bar to take selfies, so I was stuck with the awkward bathroom selfie. But you can't see the toilet so it's still classy! (sort of) 
 Afterwards we went out to a ramen bar for dinner! :3
The next weekend I was at the Wallace Corporation University of Waikato Blues award night!




 



*Whew* that was a lot of photos! What did you guys get up to this week?

1 comment:

  1. omg you are soo beautiful *_* like a doll! your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...