Monday, 28 October 2013

Manicure Monday: French Bows

Hello Princesses!

This Monday I'm wearing Vinylux's Cream Puff, with Etude House's Sweet Sweet Nail stickers!
The Etude House nail stickers look so adorable! The gold accents worked well, but the bow was scraped off almost immediately, even after top-coating! I replaced the bow three times and the result was the same each time. The clear top coat also dried a little funny around my cuticles.

The Vinylux polishes are a great choice for lazy people like me who want their manicures to last longer chip-free, without paying for gel manicures!

5 comments:

  1. These look so cute! I didn't even know they were stickers until you mentioned it! But it's too bad the bows would come off. ><

    Phailee
    http://phaileepandascafe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those nail stickers are so cute! Where did you get them from?

    The Lilly Mint Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are invited to take part in my "International Giveaway sponsored by Born Pretty Store"
    (Prize: A $30 Voucher)

    Visit: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/10/born-pretty-stores-30-voucher-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your blog addresses along with your comments so I can visit you back!
I love finding new blogs to follow; but no follow for follow promotions or link spamming thank you! ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...