Tuesday 18 April 2017

Store Review: BeautyBoxKorea/BBK

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about my shopping experience with BeautyBoxKorea! I have been eyeing up this website for a wee while now, but haven't been able to actually create an account, but now this is fixed I was able to make an order!


Website Practicality
I found BeautyBoxKorea quite easy to navigate, but for months I was not able to create an account with BBK because of a missing tab that would let you check if your username was available. However now that it is fixed, I found it easy to create an account, fill my cart and check out.
Price Comparison
I thought that the prices on BBK were fairly standard, but I forgot to factor in the pay by weight shipping. It's definitely the more expensive option if you want to buy just one item!

Beautyboxkorea
Peripera Peri's Ink the Velvet - $7.74 + Shipping $4.74 = $12.48

Roseroseshop
Peripera Peri's Ink the Velvet - $6.61 + Shipping $4.29 = $10.90

Cosmetic Love



Shipping and Packaging
I placed my order on the 6th of February and it was shipped on the 11th. I paid $9.23 for my order since it is based on weight, and my order arrived on the 27th of Feb, well after every other purchase I made during February. My order was well wrapped in bubble wrap, the customs declarations was slightly lower and everything from my order was in the box.
Products
Final Thoughts
I'm not sure if I would shop with BBK again unless they have either a big sale or free shipping. The prices are higher than Roseroseshop, and the shipping takes longer too, so for me there isn't much point unless I'm purchasing items that cannot be bought elsewhere. My experience with the store was fine, everything I received was in perfect condition, they just have expensive, slow shipping.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...