Monday, 29 December 2014

Manicure Monday - Happy New Years Nails

Hello Princesses!

Today I have a moderately early New Years manicure! I love to have full on glitter-tastic nails for New Years even though I actually do nothing for New Years, especially since I'm stuck away from my family for this New Years and it kinda sucks, so I decided to cheer myself up by sticking tons of glitter to my fingers! ^.^
I really love how these turned out, I literally just painted the tips with clear polish and dipped it into a jar of blue glitter. Easy and glitzy! ^.^

2 comments:

  1. Cool!!! I guess it's perfect for the new year to come! I love blue and somehow this reminds me of Frozen ahhha great job dear!!!

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your blog addresses along with your comments so I can visit you back!
I love finding new blogs to follow; but no follow for follow promotions or link spamming thank you! ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...