Thursday 12 October 2017

Review: Heimish All Clean Balm

Hello Princesses!
Today I'm going to be talking about the Heimish All Clean Balm! I bought this balm because a lot of Princesses recommended it after I said that the famed Banila Co Clean It Zero caused break outs!
This cleanser will go on your skin in solid form and will convert into oil on your skin upon massaging. This sherbet style cleansing balm will dissolve even the heaviest makeup, while leaving your skin moist. This oil-based cleanser contains an impressive list of natural botanical ingredients.
This cleanser has pretty cute packaging and comes with it's own little spatula which is very handy considering it is a solid balm. I appreciate that the cap on the inside that holds the spatula too so everything is nice and tidy!
 This has a sherbet like texture and spreads out very easily. I find that the heat from my fingers melts this balm easily and I don't need to use too much for my entire face.
 This balm easily melts off most of my make up, however some lip tints and waterproof mascaras need a little more effort.
 This leaves my skin looking and feeling lovely and clean! I do need to rinse this balm off thoroughly, but I find it easier to rinse off than the Banila Co Clean It Zero.
 It removes most lipsticks, but lip stains still remain. They are called stains for a reason!
This balm removes mascara, liner and brow products, however I do need to massage the balm in for quite some time. This results in the balm getting in my eyes which I absolutely hate.
What I Love
- Cute, functional packaging
- Comes with a spatula
- Easy to use
- Removes make up easily


What I Don't Love
- Waterproof mascaras need to be massaged off and the balm gets in my eyes


Final Thoughts
I really enjoy using this cleansing balm! I don't find that it breaks me out like the Banila Co Clean It Zero and I find it easier to use than the Clinique Take the Day Off Balm. I still prefer to use liquid cleansing oils, but this is a great product to take on holiday since liquid cleansing oils always leak in my luggage!

I would recommend the Heimish All Clean Balm to any Princesses looking for a super easy to use solid cleansing balm! 

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...