Wednesday 11 May 2016

Review: Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Mousse Sunscreen SPF50/PA++++

Hello Princesses!
Today I'm going to be talking about the Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Mousse Sunscreen SPF50/PA++++! I originally bought this tube to be my back up handbag sunscreen, but lately it's been my go-to sunscreen!
"With SPF 50+/PA+++, Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Mousse provides strong and long-lasting double protection against UVA and UVB rays. It contains Aqua Micro Capsules which release ‘water-like’ moisture, leaving skin feeling light, cool, healthy and hydrated. Its texture is non-sticky and non-greasy while it spreads easily and is quickly absorbed by skin. It works as a smooth makeup base to prepare skin for the makeup regimen."(1)
This sunscreen comes packaged in an elegant silver tube, and is small enough to fit into my handbag comfortably, though it will probably be a bit big if you only carry a cross-body or small handbag.

The actual sunscreen is white in colour, and thick in texture. When blended into the skin it does turn a little watery, but no where near as close to being as liquid as the Watery Essence! There is a slight white cast from the Titanium Dioxide, but it disappears after a couple of minutes.
This sunscreen is part sun protection and part make up base! It is meant for drier skin so it is quite moisturising, but like most Japanese sunscreens that I've tried it leaves a non-greasy finish, yay!
I quite enjoy the moisture that I get from this sunscreen, it does make quite a lovely make up base! I don't feel like this sunscreen makes my make up last any longer, but it doesn't make my make up any oiler, or make it break up during the day. It does provide a smooth, hydrated base for me to work with which is why I quite like this product! The only slight downside for me is that if I'm not using make up it does make me look a little too greasy, though this can easily be fixed by a touch of translucent setting powder.
What I Love
- Travel friendly packaging
- Easy to apply
- Absorbs quite quickly
- White cast disappears very quickly
- Provides moisture to dry skin
- Gives me a smooth, hydrated base to apply foundation on
What I Don't Love
- Fairy expensive for a small tube which doesn't last long
- Not sweat proof
- Slightly too dewy for non make up days


Final Thoughts
I quite like this sunscreen! There are a couple of points that I have to work around, but I don't think they are anything major. Since this sunscreen is also a make up base it does work better under make up and I find it slightly too dewy to be worn alone (though of course this is just personal preference). The tube is pretty small which does make this product a little pricey for everyday use, though I think the best time for me to use this sunscreen is during winter so I can make good use of it's moisturising capabilities.

I would recommend this sunscreen for any Princesses looking for a lightweight, moisturising sunscreen! :3 

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...