Friday 8 April 2016

First Impression: Etude House Dear Girls Be Clear BB Cream

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about the Etude House Dear Girls Be Clear BB Cream! I got this as a sample while shopping in Taipei last year (from a proper Etude House store too!) and just found out that you can't really purchase this any more since I really struggled to find the product information - boo!


What Does It Do?
"Etude House BB cream. With its soft application, this dual effect whitening + UV protection BB Cream promotes youthful skin with Cream promotes youthful skin with its natural coverage that conceals imperfections and uneven skin-tone.

5-vitamin extract: Citrus, assai, lime, grapefruit, sea buckthorn oil. 7-organic extract: Acerola, aloe vera, lavender, sweet almond, argan tree kernel oil, saccharum, agave atrovirens 1,000mg. 5 Free System: Paraben, talc, benzophenone, triethanolamine and artificial colors

Apply Dear Girls Be Clear BB Cream to all areas of the face. Pat to finish."(1)

The initial swatch looks ideal to my skin tone, almost on par with the pale-ness of NARS Siberia, but after oxidising it does darken slightly and it looks slightly peachy.
I quite like the coverage of this BB Cream! It's light enough to be a BB Cream, but also heavy enough to smooth out some scarring. I also really like that this BB Cream has a matte finish which is more unusual in standard BB Creams.
The colour is a pretty good match for my summer skin! I think it would be a smidge too dark for my winter skin, but it would be close enough to look normal.
After about 6 hours this BB Cream still seems to be holding up pretty well! It's slightly oily, but it looks dewy rather than like a frying pan of grease which is quite nice. It hasn't caked up or broken up around my face at all!
I quite like the way this BB Cream makes my skin look! ^ ^
Would I Purchase This Product?
I would if I could! But I just can't find this product any more which makes me pretty sad. I really like the way this BB Cream sits on my skin, the colour is quite good for me and it seems to last a decent amount of time which I really like! There really isn't anything that I don't like about it other than the fact that I can't find it. :C

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. That looks quite nice actually! So it seems the line is discontinued? I got the Be Clear Moisturizer SPF30, and judging from that hyper-strongly perfumed white streaky demon of a day cream I wouldn't be too startled if the line got a bad rep.
    Surprised the BB Cream is so nice in contrast, it will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't see any of the line anywhere any more which is so frustrating! :C

      Delete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...