Friday 5 February 2016

First Impression: Tonymoly Panda’s Dream White Magic Cream

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about the Tonymoly Panda's Dream White Magic Cream! I received a couple of packets of this cream recently and was pretty interested in the product since I disliked the Secret Key Snow White Cream!
What Does It Do?
"This dreamy, creamy face lotion from Korea's TONYMOLY is our new favorite! TONYMOLY Panda's Dream Magic Cream hydrates and brightens skin for a fresh, radiant glow. Apply to your skin as the last step in your skincare routine."(1)

This cream has a thick, fluffy texture and was really weird to spread across the skin. It resisted being blended into the skin and just sort of kept being pushed around which was really annoying.
This does leave a white cast, even on my pasty skin. You can see the right side of my hand in the above photo looks lighter than the left side. This product does contain Titanium Dioxide which will always leave a prominent white cast.
In this photo I did just the right side of my forehead, you can definitely tell the difference.
Yes this does lighten my skin, but oh my lord it's annoying to apply. I don't like this as a make up base since it makes my foundation slide around in the grossest way.
 
 
Would I Purchase This Product?
No. It doesn't absorb properly into my skin and just sits there, and I don't feel like it makes my skin look so good since I've finally gotten my facial skin to resemble the rest of my upper body it actually makes my face look whiter than the rest of my body with no foundation over top. I could see why people may like this product as the Titanium Dioxide will give you a white glow and if you are looking to correct your facial skintone, but honestly it's such a pain in the behind to apply I don't know why anyone would bother!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...