Monday 20 April 2015

Store Review: IBuyBeauti

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about the Korean Cosmetics store IBuyBeauti! I discovered this store while I was on the never ending search for the Etude House Etoinette Lipsticks, and after verifying that it was a legit store I decided to make a little purchase with them!


 Website Practicality
IBuyBeauti has quite a nice website with a great search bar and easy to create account. I really don't like unnecessary abbreviations (like choc, I HATE the abbreviation choc) so the store name IBuyBeauti looks really unpleasant to my eye. This is just for me personally though. The rest of the website is easy to navigate, add items to your cart and check out. Easy peasy.

Price Comparison
IBuyBeauti has competitive prices and quite low shipping costs, putting it firmly in the middle of most Korean Cosmetic stores I've shopped from recently. If you make a purchase over $100 you will get a further 5% off (at the moment anyway) which is pretty great too!

IBuyBeauti Rosy Tint Lips $7.30 + Shipping $1.90 = $9.20
Cosmetic Love Rosy Tint Lips $8.50 + Shipping $0.00 = $8.50
Roseroseshop Rosy Tint Lips $6.47 + Shipping $3.49 = $9.96


Shipping and Packaging
I paid $1.90 for shipping and my package took one day to be shipped. My order was shipped on the 2nd of April, and it arrived at my house on the 10th! If we exclude Easter holidays, it took an amazing 4 working days to arrive at my house in New Zealand from Korea. For $1.90. That's amazing to be quite honest! 
My product arrived in a bubble sachet, with bubble wrap around the product. There was a fair amount of samples thrown in there too, including a full face mask! However, the face mask leaked during transit and make everything a wee bit gooey ><


Products
Apart from the generous amounts of samples I received, I only purchased one product from IBuyBeauti, which is the Etude House Etoinette 2 lipstick in PK005. I really regret not buying these lipsticks in Taipei because they are pretty much all sold out online now which totally sucks!
I absolutely love the packaging of this lipstick (of course) but am resisting swatching or using it until I can hunt down the other two colours! If you know where I can find them, let me know! ^.^ 

What I Love
- Cheap Shipping
- Ridiculously fast shipping
- Well packaged products
- Regular sales and well priced products


What I Don't Love

- Free facemask leaked in the package
- Slow to stock new releases
- Not a huge amount of choice in products 


Final Thoughts
I really enjoyed shopping with IBuyBeauti! I cannot believe how quick the shipping was, and I love the little samples they included because I've never tried those products before! I would definitely recommend this store if you're looking to get something quickly and cheaply (because it's the fastest shipping yet I believe!).

4 comments:

  1. Hello there :) I think you can still find them on this page: http://kpoptown.com/etude-house/19848--etude-house-princess-etoinette-crystal-shine-lips-34g.html I have bought twice from them and they are reliable, just, shipping might not be that cheap and they don't give much samples. Hope it helps you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh thank you so much for the suggestion! They don't have the shade that I need, but they look like an interesting place to shop! ^.^

      Delete
  2. I've never bought anything in IBuyBeauti, but it seems like a good store. I'm surprised that the shipment has been so cheap and fast, plus they have sent so many free samples.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally recommend them for super quick shipping! ^.^

      Delete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...