Friday 14 November 2014

First Impressions - Etude House Silk Scarf Haircare

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about the Etude House Silk Scarf Haircare! I got this cute little tester set from Etude House in Taipei (well, my boyfriend did technically) when I picked up a whole bunch of stuff! I was really interested in trying these hair care products out after I used the Etude House Silk Scarf Hair Hologram Serum last year and was really disappointed by it. How cute are these little sachets though!
What Is It?

Shampoo
Camelia oil, Argan oil, Sunflower oil, Macadamia seed oil and four kinds of complexes have 5 contents to penetrate deep into the hair to give a sense of nutrition due to cracked and damaged hair dye of firm takes care to be healthy. Baobab tree extract contain moisture in your hair up when it can maintain a hair. Fruity watery floral aromatic series continued for a luxurious fragrance makes your hair.

Conditioner
Silk Scarf Conditioner is an ultra nourishing, lightweight conditioner specially formulated with oil complex and floral scent to moisturize and detangle hair, leaving it silky soft, flower scented and with brilliant shine. 
Hair Treatment
Specially formulated with oil complex and floral scent, this highly concentrated treatment restores and reinforces brittle and damaged hair, preventing future breakage and leaving your hair extraordinarily strong, soft, silky and manageable.

All of these hair care products have the same fake sweet floral scent which clings to the hair after it's been rinsed, so if you're not a fan of sweet floral smells you will not like this product!
The shampoo is a cute milky pink colour and looks more appealing than it actually is. I found that this shampoo did absolutely nothing for my hair, it was neither cleansing or moisturizing, it literally felt like I'd just washed my hair with water.
The conditioner was marginally better than the lackluster Shampoo, but not by much. It made my hair feel a little slippery and smooth, but didn't help with any tangles that I had, or make the ends of my hair feel hydrated.
The hair treatment was my favorite of the three, but it is still nothing too special. It make my hair feel quite silky and smooth, but it didn't feel nourishing or hydrating for my hair and the smoothness did not last, so I think it's a purely aesthetic smoothness and not a product that actually makes your hair better.

Would I Purchase These Products?
No. I found these smelt and looked lovely, just like the majority of Etude House products, but just like the Hair Serum that I reviewed previously, these products fell very flat (just like my hair HA) and didn't work at all.

Have you tried the Etude House Silk Scarf Haircare before? Did it work well for your hair? 

1 comment:

  1. I've tried the hair treatment before but I also didn't find it nourishing my dry hair >,<

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...