Sunday 14 September 2014

Sunday Series: Store Review

Hello Princesses!

Today I just wanted to talk to you about my new Sunday Series that will start next week, which will be store reviews! I do shop quite a bit (maybe too much) both online and offline, so I thought I would dedicate my Sunday post to reviewing some of my favorite stores so that it doesn't clog up my regular Review posts. 

What I want to know from you Princesses, is what YOU want to hear and see in my reviews! I have a few online reviews lined up already, so I can talk about how the sites work, shipping times, quality of products and packaging, but I can also do mini tours and reviews of actual shops in the vicinity if I'm permitted to photograph and film inside the stores that is! But it all depends on what you Princesses want to see!

Pretty please let me know down below what you are interested in seeing in my Store Reviews!

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to learn your online store reviews cause I'm addicted to online shopping ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe that makes two of us! Thank you for your feedback!

      Delete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...