Monday 13 January 2014

Manicure Monday: Happy Birthday to me Nails!

Hello Princesses!

Today is my birthday! ^^ Yay! It's also Monday, and I have probably one of the most extravagant manicures I've ever done for my special day! 
I used CND Vinylux in Romantique for the base colour, pink diamantes from Fullmoon07, and two different types of rose water decals!
The full nail water decals went on perfectly this time after my previous struggles! >< They're a little too oval at the base of my nails to blend in well, but they're gorgeous all the same!
I used singular rose water decals for the rest on my nails ^^
I'm glad my manicure turned out so cute! ^^ The last photo came out way too yellow, so now it's not quite the same tone as the other photo's >< Oh well!

Now I'm off to eat some cake and enjoy my birthday day! :D xx

13 comments:

  1. Ohh~ Happy Birthday Becca! I hope you have a wonderful Monday~~ And I love this manicure of yours!! You're right~ This is a very beautiful extravagant manicure~~ ^_^

    Love, Aimee
    Part time blogger of chocobunnii13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! Your nails are perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! :D I hope you had a really good day today! Your nails look really gorgeous. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty!!! I love the color,really sweet and beautiful.Happy Birthday btw dear!
    wishing you all the best for this year =)))

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!!! The mani looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday! This is a beautiful mani! Perfect for springtime :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday :)
    I like your manicure, especially the decals :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday Becca! <3
    Have a wonderful day and may all your wishes come true :)
    Love your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday Becca! <3 The decals are so pretty and blend inperfectly with your base color! *A*
    I hope you day is as sweet as your nails! ;D

    pandagin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG!!! Thats so gorgeous...n a very Happy Birthday dearie :) <3

    Have followed you on fb n bloglovin...Hoping a follow back hun :)

    Kisses
    www.beautynbuzz.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable! So cute. Your blog is very nice too. I wish I could do my nails so I could do them like this.
    Marie
    http://iamthemakeupjunkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your nails look so lovely and elegant! How long do the diamontes last before they start to fall off? I've never used any before and I fear they would catch on things and fall off quickly (like when wearing gloves for example). I hope you had a lovely and happy birthday! :)

    Angels of Arcadia

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this look! So adorable! Hope you had a wonderful bday!

    Janelle 

    GlamorousMama

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...