Friday 24 January 2014

Haul: Rose Rose Shop

Hello Princesses!

I'm back with another haul from Rose Rose Shop! Why do I have so many haul posts from Rose Rose? It's just so cheap, that when I go to buy one item, (this time I was after the Etude House Sweet Recipe Cupcake All Over Color in RD301 Raspberry Mousse Cake) I end up with a bunch of items, uh, "falling" into my cart and checking out with me!
As usual, I'll talk a little bit about the items I've tried, and if you would like to hear more about them, leave a comment at the bottom of this post!
 Etude House - Goodbye Pore ever Pore Primer Stick - $6.40
I love this product, but I hate the application. The tube is great for travel, it's very sturdy and I can't imagine it breaking, but I really dislike rubbing the product on my face like a lipstick. That being said, it does work pretty well, so for $6.40 I have little to no regrets with this product!
 Etude House - Sweet Recipe Cupcake All Over Color - RD301 Raspberry Mousse Cake - $5.20
I bought this on the recommendation from Lani Loves, and I love it! It's a perfect colour for lips and cheeks, blends like a dream, and doesn't show up my dry lips like it's sister colour Peach Sugar Cake. If you want to try this range, I highly suggest trying this colour! (And definitely not Peach Sugar Cake)
 Etude House - Sweet Recipe Candy Stick - No.03 Lemon Candy - $3.60
I bought this so I could complete the Candy Stick set, and I'm glad I did! I don't love the taste, (Lemon has never been my favorite), but the colour is very natural, and the packaging is just too cute!  
 It's Skin - Red Ginseng & 10 Formula Gift - 2 Set - $3.00
 It's Skin - Baby Face Finish Beam - No.02 Gold Beam - $4.40

This is not a subtle highlighter! It's a very pigmented almost metallic gold colour, but the packaging is just adorable! I really wanted the wings to stay on the packaging, so I glued them on!
 It's Skin - Baby Face BB Cream - No.02 Silky - $5.20
I don't get to say this often with the BB Creams I buy online, but I was pleasantly surprised! It's very warm toned, fair, with good coverage and not too dewy! I'm wondering if the No.01 is a similar colour, because if it is, I will be wanting to buy it too! 
 
 Etude House - Cotton Puff - 80pcs - $0.80
I was wondering if these work any better for removing makeup than regular ones do! I used one to remove nail polish, and I think it worked better than the regular supermarket ones, but I may have just been fooling myself! 
Skin Food - Platinum Grape Cell Essential BB Cream NO.01 - $3.60
Etude House Preious Mineral BB Dation No.02 Natural Beige - $ 3.00

Skin79 - Snail Nutrition BB Cream  - $ 3.00
Skin Food - Deep Sea Water Multi Gel (Brightening) - $3.00
Skin Food Deep Sea Water Multi Toner (Brightening) - $3.00


Honestly, I have so many samples at the moment I'm struggling to find room for them! I may have gone a little overboard, (again)! If you would like to hear more about any of these products, leave a comment bellow and I'll review them as soon as possible!

14 comments:

  1. Amazing haul you must be so happy ~~
    meishenmeweishenme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, I want all of this! I'm not sure if I'd like the primer stick, but for that price it's definitely worth a try. I HAVE TO GET THE CUPCAKE. It looks amazing, and I love the colour. The It's Skin set looks so lovely, are you planning on doing a review of it? I need all the Babyface things, I just need them. Did you ask for all of those samples or did they just come bundled in with everything?

    Such a great haul, now I need to go and buy all of the things!
    Angels of Arcadia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you're such a honey! ^^ I will definitely do a review of the Babyface items, the samples are 10 for $3, but you do get free samples when requested! ;)

      Delete
  3. Waahhhhh everything looks so awesome and cute! :D This is such a great haul well done! And I hope that you will enjoy all of your lovely products! :D

    www.amiciarai.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiii! The Etude House Cupcake and Candy Stick are so cute ^^ The colors are so pretty!!! I've been meaning to purchase from Rose Rose Shop for awhile, but I was wondering how long does the shipping take?

    sentimental-circus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For New Zealand, the shipping takes between 2-3 weeks (: Not too bad!

      Delete
  5. Everything is so cheap! I love ordering from Roseroseshop cause they have such a great variety and at such cheap prices! Too bad the shipping is kind of pricey once you order a lot. The All Over Cupcake looks really nice and versatile! Speaking of versatile, I nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award!

    Check out my post on my blog!
    michelleytan.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow all s cute and lovely ^^ I'll check out the shop too!!!!!


    恵美より ♥
    emi-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I love your Korean cosmetics hauls and reviews. I'm also someone that loves Korean products and their culture! Not to mention kpop too haha (: And I have voted for you for Liebster award. Check it out here : mindlesslybeautiful.blogspot.com/2014/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome haul! I just ordered some stuff from RoseRose myself, can't wait for it to arrive now!

    Beauty Challenged

    ReplyDelete
  9. Most of the link to the products no longer work... for example the pore ever. I'm new to RoseRose.... is this normal? Do things come and go?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! ^^ Yes when the products sell out I believe they get re-listed at with a different link. (: There is a search bar for you to search for specific products though!

      Delete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...