Friday 10 June 2016

First Impression: Etude House Precious Minerals BB Cream: Cotton Fit

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about the Etude House Precious Minerals BB Cream in Cotton Fit! I have this in N02 and W13, but the N02 is definitely a better fit for pale skin!
What Does It Do?
"A BB cream formulated with Broad Spectrum SPF 30 / PA++ that moisturizes, smooths, protects, and corrects with perfect coverage. Providing Whitening + Anti-wrinkle + Anti-darkening effects.

- Brightening Up: Clear and bright features of pearl ingredients contained to provide brightness to skin and control sebum to care darkened skin for bright skin tone.

- Coverage Up: Double layer cover formula' applied to cover uneven skin tone and blemishes.

- Hydrated Pep Skin Care: Containing Coconut oil and Vitamin-E Acetate that nutrize and moisturize skin for pep-hydrated skin.

* Double layer cover formula: Using different sizes of particles of powder to formulate double-layered covering to cover blemishes and keep skin smooth."(1)
This BB Cream is quite a lot darker than I anticipated, and I was surprised that both shades were quite pink toned! Though, in my BB Cream swatches you can see that the Cotton Fit is actually the darkest out of the Perfect Fit, Blooming Fit and Cotton Fit.

On the skin it does make my face appear slightly darker, but it is passable. It was really easy to apply and gave my skin a nice medium coverage. You can definitely still see some scars and a lot of freckles, but this is my ideal type of coverage for day to day use. It doesn't accentuate my pores, but it doesn't hide them either.
I know it probably wasn't the most helpful thing to wear a high necked shirt today, but oops? You can still see that the foundation is slightly too dark for my neck, but it's not drastic.
After 6 hours the foundation is quite shiny in patches, and has also rubbed off quite a few spots, especially around my nose and chin. White it doesn't look quite as greasy in real life, if I was in an area with bright lights it would still look this shiny which isn't acceptable for me.
I can totally blot it though, I'm more concerned about the product rubbing off my nose to be honest!
 Would I Purchase This Product?
No. I don't like the colour of this BB Cream or the longevity, so unfortunately this is not the one for me! I don't hate it, don't get me wrong, but it's just not my cup of tea. However, I would recommend it to any Princesses that are around NW15 and are looking for a natural looking BB Cream!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...