Friday 6 March 2015

First Impression - It's Skin Power 10 Formula SYN-AKE

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about another of the It's Skin Power 10 Formula's, this time the SYN-AKE sample!
What Does It Do?
"It's Skin Power 10 Formula SYN-AKE Effector is a highly potent serum containing SYN-AKE® peptides that mimic the action of snake venom. Wrinkles are “frozen”, preventing formation of new creases & lines to give a more evenly toned complexion. Serum is also enriched with a powerful cocktail of adenosine, baobab extract, Indian fig extract and yeast ferment to restructure skin layers & provide deep nourishment. 

It's Skin Power 10 collection of serums is designed to tackle every skincare problem with a blend of highly effective, nourishing ingredients. All dermatologically tested and suitable for sensitive skin. Free from colorants and alcohols.

How to Use: After washing the face, place few drops onto palm and gently pat it into skin until fully absorbed. Follow with your favorite emulsion or moisturiser." (1)
I have been using this sample of SYN-AKE under my eyes for a couple of weeks now. I decided to just use this under my eyes as it seems like the product is designed to smooth fine lines, and this is where most of my fine lines are! The product looks quite thick to start with, but feels really thin and is easy to spread out. It feels a little bit sticky, and takes a little extra patting to absorb, but soon loses the sticky feeling and instead makes my under eye area feel very soft and moisturized. I quite enjoy the scent of the product, it smells a little like my mum, (in a good way!). I can see a very small improvement in my fine lines, but I don't think it's a miracle working product.
Would I Purchase This Product?
I'm still not very sure. I feel like this product makes my under eye area feel super moisturized and smooth, I see a very small amount of wrinkle smoothing and it's not a very expensive product, but I feel like such a small tester sachet isn't quite enough to test this product thoroughly! I'm not blown away by this product, but still intrigued enough to grab it if it's on sale. ^.^

Have you tried this product before? What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...