Sunday 31 March 2013

Review: Kimchi Bambi Blue Lens

Hello Lovelies! 

I entered the photo contest on the ISZO facebook page and won the randomizer prize! 

So ISZO sent me a pair of lenses for free!

Free! Yay!
I chose the Kimchi Bambi Blue Lens. This is my first pair of Blue Circle Lens
Diameter : 16.2mm
Base Curve : 8.6mm
Center Thickness : 0.04mm
Water Content : 55%
Lens' Lifetime : 1 Year Disposable

 Natural Eye Colour
One Lens
Indoors
Outdoors
Flash
Colour and design:
The colour of these lenses is super vibrant, with a petal shaped black limbal ring and blue and light brown fading into the iris. They give a kind of 3D effect which creates some depth to my eyes, but instead of making them look more realistic it makes them look very blank and doll-like.
 
Enlargement: 
These lenses are so interesting. Even though they are the same diameter as all of my other circle lenses they actually appear smaller. 
Comfort:  
These are pretty comfortable, no complaints here.
Overall: 
I think these lens would be great for cosplay since they have such a vibrant colour! However they are not very suitable for everyday wear because the colour is too vibrant.

1 comment:

  1. I must say about the packing of lenses, it is beautiful. The colour of the lenses is fabulous and you are looking beautiful with it.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...