Tuesday 21 March 2017

Store Review: IBuyBeauti/IBBI

Hello Princesses!

Today I'm going to be talking about my shopping experience with IBBI! I have shopped with IBuyBeauti before, but it has been quite a while so I thought it would be nice to shop with them again and see if anything has changed!

Website Practicality
I find IBBI very aesthetically pleasing, it's really easy to navigate and it has really easy to use filters to really specify what products you want to choose from. They have a great range of KBeauty brands too. I already had an account here so I didn't have to create another one, but it was still easy to add items to my account and check out. My only issue with this website is the scrolling, it seems to scroll in big chunks rather than a smooth continuous smooth which does make it a little frustrating to browse.
 Price Comparison
IBBI has a free shipping tier over a $50 spend (although you still pay $2.50 for the tracking) so even though the product price is very inexpensive due to their 25% off super sale, one product ends up being expensive due to the shipping. Not as expensive as RRS though!


IBBI
Cosrx AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid - $10.93 + Shipping $6.30 = $17.23

Roseroseshop
Cosrx AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid - $11.24 + Shipping $8.38 = $19.62

Jolse
Cosrx AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid - $13.50 + Shipping $2.50 = $16.00


Shipping and Packaging
I made my purchase on the 12th of Feb, my package was shipped on the 15th, and arrived at my house on the 23rd which was the quickest out of everything I bought in February. IBBI packages everything securely and nothing was damaged during transit. They also included lots of free samples!
Products
Final Thoughts
I'm always happily surprised with how quick the shipping is with IBBI and since their prices are so low I don't really know why I don't shop with them more regularly. Again, I had a really good experience shopping with IBBI, so I will definitely be making more of an effort to shop with them again in the future.

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...