Monday 15 October 2012

Fullmoon07 Haul and OOTD

Hi guys! (:

I have received my first parcel from my massive week of online shopping! EEP!
 
But first here is a quick OOTD
These stockings are so super cuteUnfortunately they are made for people who are taller than me, so I'm forever pulling them up :cThe shirt and stockings were bought from Glassons and the skirt is from Portmans. 

Now onto my haul from Fullmoon07! :D

I love Fullmoon07! This is my second time shopping with Yukie and she is the sweetest person ever! ^^ My first purchase with her went so smoothly, and she even sent me a little gift (EEP!) The prices are great and her products are amazing. She frequently has specials and little free gifts when you purchase. My items only took 5 days to arrive, and were packaged up thoroughly!
All of the items are wrapped individually in little plastic baggies, then in larger plastic baggies, then bubble wrapped! Super safe ^^ 
This time I'm going to decoden  a new PSP case, so I picked up a large My Melody Rabbit and white and pink pearls. Also some replacement rhinestones, bows and clay roses which are so cute! ^^
I also bought some new earphone jack bases! These were available all over the place in Taipei, but in New Zealand there are hardly any. ): But thankfully making these yourself is dead easy ^^ The last time I purchased from Fullmoon07 I chose the clear flat top jacks and the black dangling jacks. This time Yukie had jacks with Rhinestones on top and and little jump hoop already attached so I decided to pick one up to try! I also bought a little dangling rhinestone to go with it.
These are some of the earphone jacks I have already made ^^
Yukie's special deal when I was purchasing was a free gift with every purchase! I received some cute little cabochon decorations, pink pearly rhinestones and little metal flakes shaped like Dior and Coco Chanel. Cute! ^^
I love all the thing I bought from Yukie!
I recommend her shop if you are wanting to get some cute decoden supplies! ^^
Head on over and check it out!! Fullmoon07

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...