Monday 18 November 2013

Manicure Monday: Rose Gold

Hello Princesses!

This Monday I'm wearing a super cute, sparkle-tastic manicure featuring ILNP's Ginger Spice Latte and another style of water decal!
This water decal sort of failed too, >< I didn't realize it was transparent (unlike the previous one) so you can see the glitter through the rose. You can't see it so much from a distance, but it just looks a little weird in the photo! I still love the mani though, it looks super sparkly and it makes me very happy! ^^

3 comments:

  1. This is really pretty! Especially the rose! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this manicure! It's so sparkly and I really like the rose detail. So pretty ^^

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...