Friday 29 December 2017

Review: Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade

Hello Princesses!
Today I'm going to be talking about the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in the shade Granite! I actually inherited this product from my lovely sister in law who bought it for herself but just found it too intense. I know this product has been around forever and I'm definitely not the first or the last person to talk about it, but I use this quite a lot and really do enjoy using it, so I thought it was definitely worth reviewing!
Build full and defined brows with the all-in-one DIPBROW™ Pomade by Anastasia Beverly Hills. The creamy formula doubles as a primer, glides on skin and hair smoothly and won’t fade. Plus, it’s waterproof and stays put even on oily skin or in humidity.
This brow pomade comes packaged in an elegant glass jar. I don't find that my brow pomade has dried out at all so far, I've had it for about 6 months now and I keep it in a drawer out of the sunlight as I know they are prone to drying out. I have the shade Granite which is super dark and cool toned which suits me perfectly.
I found that I have to use a very light hand with this product, otherwise I end up with very bold brows which I don't love on myself. However, when applied sparingly I can get a pair of really nice looking brows. The pomade is super pigmented, and lasts all day without smudging
What I Love
- Beautiful, elegant packaging
- Pretty inexpensive at $32NZD
- Super pigmented
- Lasts all day


What I Don't Love
- Really easy to go overboard


Final Thoughts
This brow product is a surprise success for me! As long as I use a super light hand, I can achieve a really beautiful, sculpted brow that works really well with a full face of make up. It is a little easy to go overboard, I feel like I need a smaller or thinner angled brush to apply this with and it doesn't fit with my light everyday make up, but when I'm going out to special events where I wear a full face it's definitely the product that I reach for over my other brow products.

I would recommend the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade to any Princesses looking for a brow product to sculpt out the perfect bold brows. 

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I might have to give this a go! I've shied away from brow pomades in the past but your brows look so good!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is no longer run or moderated. Please visit me at beccam.net if you want to chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...