Today I'm going to be talking about my first experience with Snail Slime Skincare! If you're gagging a little I definitely don't blame you, this little pottle has been sitting in my tester drawer for quite some time because I didn't believe that it would help me and assumed it was super gross. How wrong I was.
What Does It Do?Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Essential Moisturizer
Cell Renew Snail Series, The solution from nature for radiant & healthy skin
- Skin repairing lotion & essence to balance and firm damaged skin to be healthy
- Dual functional cosmetics of anti-wrinkle and whitening benefits
- Dual functional cosmetic of wrinkle repairing and whitening benefits [Colorant-free / Paraben-free / Mineral oil-free] Containing snail slime extract 40%
- Moist and concentrated essential moisturizer creates moisture protection shield on skin to prevent skin damage and improve skin flexibility for smooth and firm skin.
- mid 20s ~ 40s
- Who wants more than two benefits by one product
- Who wants to improve skin elasticity for firm skin
- Who has worries of sagging and dull skin tone
- Who wants an overall turnover of skin by preventing and improving damaged skin
Highly moisturizing and nutritive MISSHA Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Series has been developed to improve skin texture by containing full vital snail slime to prevent and recover skin damage while strengthen skin barrier to minimize skin irritation. (1)
Ingredients: Snail Secretion Filtrate, Water, Glycereth-26, Butylene Glycol, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, PEG-32, Cyclomethicone, Niacinamide, Adansonia Digitata (Baobob) Seed Extract, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate, Ethoxydiglycol, PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Betaine, Squalane, Sea Water, Portulaca Oleracea (Purslane) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Adenosine, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Cardiospermum Halicacabum (Balloon Vine) Flower/Leaf/Vine Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Centellla Asiatica Meristem Cell Culture, Polyacrylate-13, Cetyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Oleate, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Octyldodecanol, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Dimethiconol, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydroxyisohexyl 3 – Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, LimoneneThis snail slime skincare item has a milky white colour and gel texture. It smells pleasantly like flowers and not at all like snail slime (which is surprising considering it is 40% snail mucus). This moisturizer has a soft matte finish, feels surprising light on the skin and doesn't make me oily! I've been using this cream morning and night for one week and I actually swear I can see an improvement on my acne scarring. I have no solid proof (I try not to take photos when my skin is icky because it makes me sad) so I will get back to you on that claim!
Would I Purchase This Product?It's expensive, but I would actually purchase this product! I feel like I haven't said this in forever, but even though this product is near $70NZD. I really like the texture, scent, finish and results I've seen. My curiosity has also been piqued in relation to other snail slime products! ^.^
Have you tried Snail Slime skincare? What are your favourite Snail Slime products?